The thing about carving your skin
Is you get used to the pain within.
But when the pain is washed away
Only scars are there to stay.
Reblog if you’re:
Anorexic, Bulimic, depressed, suicidal, anxious
or have ever:
cried your self to sleep
hidden from the world
- Andy: When I was younger I dated this girl for almost like a year under the false premiss that I was like 3 years older than I actually was. It went on for a lonnng ass time. I had to keep evading birthdays...
- Bryan: How old did you say you were?
- Andy: I was like 15 at the time but I said I was 18.
- Bryan: So you had to keep evading birthdays?
- Andy: Yeah! Yeah, and it was like, "Why can't you actually buy cigarettes yourself...? Why can't you..?" I just found a casual way of evading the truth until one day I was like,
- "Hey, so...here's some reality. I'm a child. So this whole experience has been pretty statutory.."
- CC: How old was the girl?
- Andy: She was 19.
- CC and Bryan: OOOOOOH.